- Wide Diamond No-Dive Nose
- MŌNŌ H2 Flow Technology - Single Bottom Concave to a double concave tail.
- Wave Grip Technology - Optimal Edge Sharpness, tip to tail
- Quad Stavron Fin Boxes - Angled in true Surf-Style for optimal fin aided board propulsion.
- Surf Style Fins 4.5"/8º Fins or 3.5/8º Fins for a faster release
- Rear MŌNŌ Chub Fins - for added stability
- Battle Star Wing Tail - for smooth tail release and easy turning
- Surf Style - With a Wide Single Concave the rideability helps with H2Flow Single Concave, Speed, and Comfort
- Ō EVA Traction - With No Slip Grip
4'8" for Riders 170-205 lb
4'10" for Riders 210-235 lb
5'1" for Riders 240-275 lb
5'3" for Riders 280-305 lb
*Fitting also depends on the quality of the wave and the riders ability. If you have a surfboat, from one of the major brands, that is 2020 or new then these weights and board sizes should work.
- Surf Style
- Entry to Advanced Level - riding Style
The Tank wakesurf board is for our friends who are larger in stature. This wakesurf board was designed to give these larger wakesurfers a board that would be responsive, forgiving, and a blast to ride. With easy floatability and a proper placed fin setup this wakesurf board is so fun to ride! If the wakesurfer has a XXL or larger in their shirt tag then this shape will have them smiling and enjoying their time on the water.
This board comes in 4 lengths, 4' 8", 4’10”, 5’1” and 5’3”. It comes with the perfect amount of nose rocker to help with forgiveness and easy recovery. The board is wide at 22”, 1 5/8” thick and with the length it allows for easy getting up and smooth rides for everyone. The Tank has nose rocker to prevent diving, the widest tail that we offer and we mixed all that with the bottom and that all makes this board very fast. The fins are placed forward for added maneuverability. For added stability for newer surfers should use all quad fins. Easy to pop up and easy to ride, guaranteed. The wings and the tail combined with the forward fin placement will allow surfers quicker, easier turns or if you want to just cruise, the Tank will be into it. Surf the Tank wakesurf board and you’ll see why it has everyone smiling.
To reach the fullest potential of this board we recommend this board for entry level to advanced riders. Everyone will enjoy riding this board. We cannot stop talking about how fun the Tank wakesurf board is to surf. Easy to get up on and so smooth, it’ll have you smiling the entire time!
2 MŌNŌ 4.5"x8° Surf-Style FINS
2 MŌNŌ CHUBS
MŌNŌ Ō EVA TRACTION