Starting at: $899.00
The Gunslinger wakesurf board was brought about through a sleepless night thinking of a way to combine a skimboard style board with a surf style board. At 2 am the Gunslinger Wakesurf board was born. The next morning a call was made to Chris Ruddy and the rest is history.
The Gunslinger wakesurf board has dual concave channels close to the outer rails that provide MŌNŌ style rideability and a flat center to give you a skimboard style feel. These channels allow water to flow through the length of the board, giving the surfer supreme control. The ability to control the wakesurf board gives the rider mastery of the face of the wave and easy release when they want to spin. We combined this new bottom with a wider and thinner profile so larger wakesurfers can enjoy riding smaller boards.
The Gunslinger wakesurf board has our standard wide Diamond shaped No-Dive-Nose, MŌNŌ Wave Grip Edge Technology, with a squash tail. This wakesurf board is fast, very responsive, quick to slide around, and is a blast for everyone, especially those who love to air, carve, and spin.
To reach the fullest potential of this board we recommend this board for wakesurfer, beginner to expert.
- Wide Diamond No-Dive-Nose
- MŌNŌ H2 Flow Technology – Combines a skim style bottom and dual traditional fluted concaves
- Wave Grip Technology – Optimal Edge Sharpness
- Quad Fin FCS2 Boxes – Surf style front FCS2 fins and rear Nubs
- Squash Tail – Optimal tail for slashing, angular turns and fast response.
- Hybrid Surf Style – Control, Speed, Spin, Air, “Feels like a skimboard!”
- Ō EVA Traction – No Slip Grip
- Optional – 5.0 Board bag.